Increase Your Hair Length by 3-4 Inches in Just 1 Month – 100 % Effective
Hair grows at 0.50 inches on average per month but if you take enough care of them, you can make them to grow faster.
First let me explain how does hair grow – Follicles are a mammalian skin organ and along with stem cells, they help produce and grow hair. Your hair begins to grow from the root in the bottom of the follicle which is made up of cells of protein.
Blood from the blood vessels in your scalps feeds the root which creates more cells and makes hair grow.
Today I am going to share recipe of one homemade oil that will fight against all scalp infection and will nouriah it very well, so that your hair will grow very fast and they will also become stronger.
- coconut oil– 1 cup
- 1 cup mustrad oil
- garlic cloves – 5
- 15-20 curry leaves
- almonds – 5
- cloves – 15
- mehandi powder- 1/2 cup
- dried amla – 15
- Pour both the oils in a wok. Add curry leaves, almonds, cloves, amla, garlic in the oil. When the oil starts boiling, turn the flame low and add mehandi/henna powder .Let it to stay 1-2 minutes and let it boil on low flame for 15 minutes.
- Your magical oil for super fast hair hair growth is ready.
- Strain it and store in a glass container.
- massage your hair from root to tip with this oil 3 times a week. You hair fall will stop immediately, hair will grow very fast.
Some other tips that you should follow for fast hair growth.
2. Follow The ‘Inversion Method’ -Once a day for seven consecutive days (no longer, no less), massage your scalp with your fingertips for five minutes. Make sure you use a timer so you are continuously massaging.
While you’re doing it make sure you are tipping your head over slightly so it’s hanging over. Sitting on a chair and bending your head over works very well. By doing this, you’re encouraging the blood to flow to your head and are stimulating your hair follicles to encourage the Anagen stage.
Remember – ‘Inversion’ is when your heart is positioned higher than your head. Inversion poses and twists are commonly found in yoga practises and are safe to perform, but if you feel dizzy or light-headed stop immediately.
3. Do not use hot water on hair.
Hot water strips the hair of moisture and weakens hair strands making it more perceptible to breakage. Make sure you’re washing your hair with luke warm water and definitely not hot or scorching.
Source : https://glowpink.com