How a Slice of Potato Can Treat Your Skin Pigmentation – 100 % Works
Tired of uneven skin tone? Treating it is easier than you think.
We all want to have the flawless skin of a radiant Greek goddess, but sometimes life can get in the way and ruin our plans.
Hyper pigmentation can occur on almost any part of the body, including the face, neck, hands, arms and legs. The root cause of pigmentation is generally attributed to internal factors like hormonal changes in the body, pregnancy and various health problems. External factors like excessive sun exposure, skin injury, burning, emotional stress or contact with certain chemicals can also cause hyper pigmentation.
There are a million and one causes of skin pigmentation: from prolonged exposure to the sun, pregnancy, hormones and even hereditary factors. As a result, you may not be able to avoid getting those uneven patches on your skin.
But don’t despair; your Greek goddess skin is still attainable. These tips and hints will help you prevent and treat pigmentation:
· Aloe Vera gel is not only soothing, it helps numerous skin problems
· Same goes for turmeric powder, which is great at fighting dark spots
Today in this post I will share one remedy to cure dark skin spots caused because of hyperpigmentation
For this remedy you will need just 2 ingredients:
- First wash potato very well
- Now cut potato in small pieces and grind it. Your potato pulp is ready
- Strain this potato pulp to collect potato juice
- In a clean bowl take 4 tea spoons of potato juice
- In this add 2 spoons of lemon juice
- Mix it well and your skin pigmentation ready to use
- With help of cotton ball apply this lotion on affected area
- Let it dry completely and then apply a 2nd layer. Repeat this step and apply a 3rd layer
- Now leave this overnight and wash it off with plain water next morning
Do this treatment daily and within a week you can see the result.
Remember that these treatments won’t work overnight; it will take some time before you start seeing results.