Shine Like a Star!Remove Wrinkles and Get Younger Looking Neck and Chest Naturally
There is nothing that betrays a woman’s age more quickly than a crêpey, sagging neck. This delicate area develops wrinkles faster than the face, yet is often left out of beauty regimes.
The neck is the most difficult part of the body to deal with.
There are fewer oil glands in the neck than face, so the thin skin gets dry and wrinkles easily. There are also fewer melanocytes – the cells that make the pigment that protects it from sun damage.
Giving this area just as much love and attention as your face is the most basic way of keeping ageing at bay. Cleanse and tone your neck morning and night, and massage cream in using upwards motions to boost circulation.
To combat these wrinkles, you can get a number of products from the markets. In today’s video, I am going to share with you two natural methods to treat wrinkles on neck and chest.
Causes of Wrinkles on Neck and Chest
- The way you sleep is also a cause of wrinkles. When you are sleeping on one side, your neck and chest experience pressure. Thus, this causes compressing of the neck and the chest area. Thus, it takes off the elasticity of your skin with time. Therefore, for the prevention of wrinkles, it is recommended to sleep on your back.
- People pay more attention towards facial skin and ignore their neck and chest area. This, this area of the skin does not get the nutrients needed.
- Another cause of these wrinkles is sun bed as the UV rays have a negative effect on your skin. Intense exposure to the rays of the sun without wearing a sunscreen accelerates the process of skin’s aging.
- Nicotine is another cause of neck and chest wrinkles. Smoking causes disturbance in a smooth flow of blood in your body. Thus, your skin become saggy as it is robbed of essential nutrients.
- The use of clothing articles that do not fit properly is another cause of these wrinkles.
Aloe Vera Gel for Wrinkles
Take aloe Vera gel and apply it directly on the affected skin area. Let it sit for 20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Another remedy is to mix one tsp of Aloe Vera gel and one Vitamin E capsule. Place it on your skin and leave it for 30 minutes. After this, wash it off with lukewarm water.
Aloe Vera is loaded with malic acid and this nutrient helps in improving the elasticity of your skin. It also helps in reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Remedy # 2
Olive Oil for Wrinkle Removal
Mix olive oil, glycerin and honey and make a mixture. Massage your skin with this mixture twice a day. It will help in tightening your skin fast.
There are antioxidants such as Vitamin E and A in olive oil that help in the removal of toxins from your skin. Apply olive oil and massage affected skin area and it helps in the generation of new skin cells.
These two remedies to treat wrinkles on neck and chest are simple, natural and effective. So, follow the remedies and have a youthful look.
Source : https://www.healthcarehint.com