21 Signs Parasites are Living In Your Body – Use These Herbs to Help Kill Them
Although there are countless herbs that are used to treat parasite infections, using them without addressing the root causes and following a healthy lifestyle is useless.
The first step towards curing a parasitic infection is working with a professional/ functional medicine doctor and practicing a holistic lifestyle for a while. It is so because boosting the immune system is critical for healing an infection.
Experimenting with herbs is one of the last steps. This article focuses on some of the best natural foods and herbs for healing the parasitic infection.
Most people fail to notice the signs of parasites. Here are some of the signs you need to watch out for:
- Hungry all the time
- Sore/stiff joints
- Memory problems
- Breathing problems
- Itching – especially around mouth, nose and anus
- Bleeding gums
- Skin ailments like rashes, hives, itchy dermatitis, ulcers, sores, lesions, eczema, etc
- Mood disorders like anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts
- Cravings for processed and sugary foods
- Anemia or iron deficiency
- Loss of appetite
- Food allergies
- Persistent digestive problems
- Chronic fatigue/ constantly tired
- Sexual dysfunction in men/ menstrual cycle problems in women
- Cravings for foods you know are bad for you
- Teeth grinding and drooling during sleep
- Restlessness or anxiety
- Recurrent yeast infections
Garlic is one of the most effective herbs when it comes to eliminating unwanted organisms from the body. It has the ability to destroy more than 60 types of fungus, 20 types of bacteria, and some types of powerful viruses.
This household herb has a long history of killing parasites and keeping secondary fungal infections in check. It detoxifies while stimulating removal and provides antioxidants which protect against oxidation. Allicin and ajoene are the active compounds in garlic which kill off parasites.
To get the most of it, use it juiced or crushed. Begin with one clove and increase the amount gradually.
Cucumber seeds have been long used to eliminate tapeworms in the digestive tract. The powder of cucumber seeds can be used to both prevent parasite infection and treat tapeworms.
Raw Pumpkin Seeds